Would you like to feel energy on a consistent basis?
Would you like to release unwanted pounds?
And would you like to get along better with your loved ones?
Kicking or at least cutting back on sugar and refined can be a fast, effective way to achieve all of the above — and more.
Learn how you can be "reborn" by Breaking Free of Your Sugar Habit on Thursday, Sept. 10 at 6 pm EST when I speak at the New York Open Center, which is having an open house at its new facilities that evening. I am one of 9 speakers featured at this amazing place, which is the largest urban holistic learning center in the United States.
At my talk, you'll:
- Learn how to begin to escape from the sugar influence.
- Find out about how your sugar habit can cut your life short and lead to diseases galore
- Enjoy participatory adventurcises™ (adventures that are exercises)
- Start to understand why you've been "using" sweets and how you can use that failure as a stepping stone to success
- Begin to confront your sugar truth
- Find out this is a great time to be in New York as you're phasing out the sugar. (You'll learn about the brilliant, new "Are you pouring on the pounds?" campaign from the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene.
- Have a chance to take a fun, but serious SUGAR SHOCK! Quiz, that will reveal the extent of your reliance on sweets.
- Bond with other like-minded sugar addicts.
Readers of this SUGAR SHOCK! Blog who show up at my talk at the New York Open Center and sign up for the class will receive a special gift from me.
Please note that Thursday's talk is a free introduction to my four-week course at the New York Open Center, beginning January 12.
If you can't make my talk on Sept. 10, you also can attend a free introductory program on Jan. 5.
Again, if you sign up for my Breaking Free of Your Sugar Habit course at the New York Open Center as a result of reading this blog post, please let me know at the open house, and I'll give you a special gift.
Plan now to attend the New York Open Center's open house on Sept. 10. I look forward to meeting you.