That's because I've been quite busy writing, rewriting, and wrapping up work for my next book Beyond Sugar Shock.
The subtitle is: The 6-Week Plan to Break Free of Your Sugar Addiction & Get Slimmer, Sexier & Sweeter.
This book is the follow up to my first book, Sugar Shock! How Sweets and Simple Carbs Can Derail Your Life– and How You Can Get Back on Track.
Beyond Sugar Shock is coming to you, thanks to my publisher, Hay House, which is the international leader in self-help and transformational publishing.
This book is designed to help you if you're a sugar addict of any size or shape — overweight, obese, or even slim.
It's also for you if you've been plagued by headaches, anxiety, crazy cravings, brain fog, fatigue, low libido, severe PMS, or other unexplained symptoms.
Beyond Sugar Shock will provide you with a simple six-week program, which allows you to release your sugar addiction easily and effortlessly.
For instance, in Beyond Sugar Shock:
- You'll get simple, fun Mind-Body-Spirit techniques to break free of your sugar addiction.
- You'll undertake simple, interactive adventurcises™ (my word for adventurous exercises), which will drive you to important self-discoveries.
- You’ll get several dozen ways to stomp out your sugar cravings.
- You’ll discover your sugar color code. (Yes, we're all different in our relationship with sweets, and this knowledge will empower you to make the right choices for you.)
- You’ll detox gradually so that your body, mind and spirit won’t go into shock as you move beyond your sugar obsessions and towards a better life.
- You’ll get healthy meal plans and tasty recipes from a nutritionist and exercise physiologist.
- And much more.
Hay House is releasing Beyond Sugar Shock on May 1, but in the meantime, you can sign up for a pre-recorded Sugar Freedom Now Course, in which you'll get to learn some amazingly simple techniques to help you break free.
In addition, stay tuned for some special programs.
Stay tuned for a sneak peek at the gorgeous cover! And I invite you to get excited and spread the word to friends.