Have you had a chance to catch Gab with the Gurus Shows with Marianne Williamson, Marilu Henner, Dr. Judith Orloff, FlyLady Marla […]
This week marks the three-year anniversary of my show, Gab with the Gurus on BlogTalkRadio.
Here is a press release now being distributed about the show.
World-Renowned Sleep Doctor Dr. Michael Breus, Love Expert Lauren Frances, Emotional Wellness Guru Deborah King, Social Media Wizard, Mike Stelzner Begin Celebration of Gab with the Gurus Three-Year Anniversary
Experts Regularly Empower Listeners Around the World on the Gab with the Gurus Show
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE June 13, 2011
NEW YORK–Starting week, world-renowned “Sleep Doctor” Dr. Michael Breus, love coach Lauren Frances, emotional wellness expert Deborah King, spiritual leader Marianne Williamson, and social media wizard Mike Stelzner appear on the Gab with the Gurus Show (www.GabWithTheGurus.com), which is celebrating its three-year anniversary.
The Gab with the Gurus Show—which is hosted by internationally recognized speaker, bestselling author, journalist, and Freedom Coach Connie Bennett—regularly presents internationally acclaimed guests, who are bestselling authors, celebrities, and recognized experts from a variety of fields.
Gab with the Gurus guests give worldwide listeners valuable, life-changing information about a variety of subjects, including health, fitness, wealth, social networking, business development, self-help, personal empowerment, the Law of Attraction, business, blogging, social networking, relationships, human potential, self-growth, celebrities, and more. The show–which airs on the acclaimed BlogTalkRadio.com–also features popular TV and film stars, as well as best-selling fiction writers.
“Every week, we’re pleased to present internationally recognized gurus and celebrities, who are here to educate, empower and motivate listeners to Get a Life That Rocks™,” says Gab with the Gurus founder and host Connie Bennett.
“Each guest gives listeners one or more simple tips that are easy to implement immediately,” adds Bennett, who normally hosts the Gab with the Gurus Show every Wednesday at 2 pm EST.
As part of the three-year-anniversary celebration for the rest of the month, Gab with the Gurus shows will air every weekday at 2 pm EST. (Most shows are live interviews.)
People from around the world can listen to Gab with the Gurus Show on BlogTalkRadio several ways:
Listen live at 2 pm EST on the BlogTalkRadio site, www.GabWithTheGurus.com, or download later, a podcast
Listen after the show airs on Bennett’s blog, www.SugarShockBlog.com
Later, on the Gab with the Gurus Facebook fan page, www.Facebook.com/GabWithTheGurus and also Bennett’s Smart Habits Fans page
Download or subscribe via iTunes at http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/gab-gurus-with-connie-bennett/id290617732
During the Gab with the Gurus three-year anniversary celebration this month, these best-selling authors and world-renowned experts are scheduled:
Transformational teacher Marianne Williamson, author of A Course in Weight Loss
Love coach Lauren Frances, author of Dating, Mating, and Man Handling
Deborah King, emotional wellness expert and author of the new book, Be Your Own Shaman
Happiness and love expert Marci Shimoff, author of Happy for No Reason and Love for No Reason
Social media wizard Mike Stelzner, author of the new book, Launch: How to Quickly Propel Your Business Beyond the Competition
“Sleep Doctor” Dr. Michael Breus, author of the new book, The Sleep Doctor’s Diet Plan
Renowned love expert Dr. Diana Krischner, author of the new book, Sealing the Deal
Dave Kerpen, CEO of Likeable Media, a social media marketing firm and author of new book, Likeable Social Media: How to Delight Your Customers, Create an Irresistible Brand, and Be Generally Amazing on Facebook (& Other Social Networks)
Stress Relief Expert Lauren E. Miller, author of 99 Things You Wish You Know Before Stressing Out
Positive change advocate Brian Vaszily, author of the new book, The 9 Intense Experiences
World-renowned Lauren Mackler, author of the new book, Soleness: Master the Art of Aloneness and Transform Your Life
The late “Grandfather of Fitness” Jack LaLanne (this is a replay of a previous show)
Equinox Group Fitness Manager Mark Hendricks on the value and fun of exercising
Michael Port, author of Book Yourself Solid and the Think Big Manifesto
Thousands of you often write to me to ask questions and seek tips on how to kick sugar or resolve other health issues and counter-productive habits, etc. Unfortunately, I can’t personally reply to all of you — just don’t have the time — but you can find me all over the internet.
Below you’ll find a list of places where you can find me, as well as get information, tips, articles, links and much more:
* The White-Out Diet (my next book): Spread the word about this book, which can help you Peel off Pounds, Boost Energy & Rev Up Your Libido by Breaking Free of White Foods. (That’s the subtitle.)
* The new Facebook fan page. Friend me at this page, where you’ll get links to interesting articles, etc. that I don’t have time to post here and updates about my radio show, etc. (This is separate from my regular Facebook friends page. I’m urging people to join the new page, because the old one won’t let me invite all friends with one click to upcoming radio shows other events. Thankfully, the fan page will.)
* Follow me on Twitter for short, snappy 140-character updates. Again, you’ll get tidbits that you can’t find on my Sugar Shock Blog.
* Stop Stress with Dr. Jill Baron.
* Private Coaching. Learn about the Sweet Friends Coaching Package and the Unlimited, Star-Treatment Coaching Package.
* Book a speaking engagement or media interview or buy bulk copies of SUGAR SHOCK!
* Listen to
* Get Free Stuff at the Sugar Shock website.
* Catch the Gab With the Gurus Radio Show on Blog Talk Radio, where you get inspired, motivated and educated every Tuesday at 3 p.m. EST by guests such as Marilu Henner, Suzanne Somers, Dr. Mehmet Oz, Montel Williams, Lisa Nichols of “The Secret”, blogger Robert Scoble, Twitter author Joel Comm, raw food expert David Wolfe, HARO (Help a Reporter) founder Peter Shankman and many more. Listen live or later.
* Get free podcasts of the Gab With the Gurus Radio Show so you can listen to the show at your convenience.