Likewise, you may feel melancholy or happy while imbibing other foods or thinking various thoughts.
It’s time to pay attention and raise your vibes, according to bestselling author Robyn Openshaw, author of the new book, Vibe: Unlock the Energetic Frequencies of Health, Love and Success,.
In Vibe, Openshaw — a former psychotherapist, university professor, author of 15 books and healthy living advocate — tells you how foods have vibes, which can impact both your physical and emotional health.
The “Green Smoothie Girl” — also the name of her popular site GreenSmoothieGirl.com — appears on the Gab with the Gurus Show to help you make simple tweaks so you can raise your vibes, get more energy and feel better.
In this show, Robyn will tell you:
- How everything has its own vibration and frequency.
- How you can help raise or lower the energy and vibration of yourself and others.
- How whole foods have a higher vibration than processed foods.
- How you can raise your vibration and energy levels.
- How understanding that vibrational frequency is fundamental to being happy and to supercharging your health, work and relationships.
- How you can make vibrations work for you.
- How to deal with negative emotions when you’re trying to have higher vibes.
Catch this week’s Gab with the Gurus Show with Robyn Openshaw here.