Have you blown your diet recently?
Did you you blow your diet and quit eating only healthy foods, because you were set off in any number of ways? For instance:
- Did you endure a heartbreaking or stressful time such as the death of a loved one?
- Did you go through the painful breakup of your marriage or long-term relationship?
- Did you survive another painful scenario?
- Or were you simply tired, wired and tempted when you were out the Junk-Foods Jungle™, as I call it?
Those are only a few of the reasons you may have blown your diet.
In fact, you may have had one or more of 22 different reasons you blew your diet. So I’ve discovered while working on my next book, I blew my diet! Now what?
Whatever your reasons, you’re really disappointed in yourself.
“I blew my diet,” you inwardly groan or wail to your honey, colleagues or friends.
Of course, just about all of us—especially us females—totally get it.
That’s because every day, around the world, millions of people just like you are blowing their diets.
You’re overeating junk foods with refined white sugar, white flour, salt, unhealthy fats, and other sweeteners.
But shoving those unhealthy processed candies, chips, soft drinks, etc. into your mouth leads to disastrous consequences:
- First, you’re filled with guilt, remorse or self-loathing.
- You quickly pack on pounds.
- And then, over time, health hazards such as cancer, heart disease or type 2 diabetes hit you hard.
How do you stop your downward spiral?
Soon, it’ll be time to take back your power.
Right now, I’m hard at work to complete my next book, I blew my diet! Now what?
In it, I help you to Rebound After Relapse.
I’ll share more about the book later, but briefly let me tell you how this book came to be.