Thousands of you often write to me to ask questions and seek tips on
how to kick sugar or resolve other health issues and counter-productive
habits, etc. Unfortunately, I can't personally reply to all of you —
just don't have the time — but you can find me all over the internet.
Below you'll find a list of places where you can find me, as well as get information, tips, articles, links and much more:
- The White-Out Diet (my next book): Spread the word about this book, which can help you Peel off Pounds, Boost Energy & Rev Up Your
Libido by Breaking Free of White Foods. (That's the subtitle.)
- The new Facebook fan page.
Friend me at this page, where you'll get links to interesting articles,
etc. that I don't have time to post here and updates about my radio
show, etc. (This is separate from my regular Facebook friends page.
I'm urging people to join the new page, because the old one won't let
me invite all friends with one click to upcoming radio shows other
events. Thankfully, the fan page will.)
- Follow me on Twitter for short, snappy 140-character updates. Again, you'll get tidbits that you can't find on my Sugar Shock Blog.
- Stop Stress with Dr. Jill Baron.
- Private Coaching. Learn about the Sweet Friends Coaching Package and the Unlimited, Star-Treatment Coaching Package.
- Book a speaking engagement or media interview or buy bulk copies of SUGAR SHOCK!
- Listen to
- Get Free Stuff at the Sugar Shock website.
- Catch the Gab With the Gurus Radio Show on Blog Talk Radio, where you get inspired, motivated and educated every Tuesday at 3 p.m. EST by guests such as Marilu Henner, Suzanne Somers, Dr. Mehmet Oz, Montel Williams, Lisa Nichols of "The Secret", blogger Robert Scoble, Twitter author Joel Comm, raw food expert David Wolfe, HARO (Help a Reporter) founder Peter Shankman and many more. Listen live or later.
- Get free podcasts of the Gab With the Gurus Radio Show so you can listen to the show at your convenience.
- Visit the Gab With the Gurus Blog for updates about upcoming radio show guests.
- Read Inspirational Quotes.
- Say No With Sass.
- Join the Fast-Track, Kick-Sugar Countdown Program to get educated and motivated by renowned experts such as Ann Louise Gittleman, Ph.D., C.N.S.,author of Get the Sugar Out; Nancy Appleton, Ph.D., author of Lick the Sugar Habit; Jonny Bowden, Ph.D., C.N.S., author of Living the Low Carb Life; Fred Pescatore, M.D., author of The Hamptons Diet; and Janet Hull, Ph.D., nutritionist, toxicologist and author of Splenda: Is It Safe or Not? and Sweet Poison. Then, "Become a 'Savvy Sugar Sleuth' by Decoding Food Labels with nutritionist Jill Vollmuth Lane, C.N.C. Get your replays now of the Fast-Track, Kick-Sugar Countdown Program.
- Learn to Write How-to Articles with Publicity Hound Joan Stewart.
- Take the Sugar Shock Quiz.
- Chuckle at quirky cartoons, where I poke fun of my former sugar-driven days.
- Thrive (Don't Just Survive) in 2009. (Still planning 2 more sessions.)
- Join the free, online KickSugar support group on Yahoo. (Join us as an Asistant Moderator — we'd like your help to encourage others.)
- Get Sugar-Free Recipes.
- Join the Tele-Web Wellness at Noon program.(Upcoming. Announcement to be made soon.)
- Break free with me. New kick-sugar program forms soon.
- How to Find a Doctor if the one you have isn't nutrition savvy.
- Read endorsements for SUGAR SHOCK!
- Check out testimonials for my book and work.
- Find out What to Eat if You Skip Sweets. (Free Shopping List.)
- Download a free chapter and the foreword of my book SUGAR SHOCK!
- Visit the Press Room for SUGAR SHOCK!
- Shop for Hot Stuff, including great Vital Choice seafood (that's sustainably harvested, checked for mercury and other contaminants, etc.).
- Join the Happy, Healthy Diners, Dreamers and Doers meetup. (It's now based in New York City, but if you'd like to start one in your area, let me know and we'll help you get started.)
- And, of course read tantalizing tidbits on this Sugar Shock Blog.
By the way, I want to thank my friend Jimmy Moore, for giving me the idea to create a post like this after I saw a similiar post on his Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Blog about how to find him all over the Internet.